Sunday, May 4, 2008


Our friends from Wausau, Keith and Kris, made a stop in New Haven this weekend during their week-long trip to New York. (Keith was a groomsman in our wedding.)

They were our first visitors to our apartment besides Dave's mom who helped us move in. It's nice have the space for visitors.
We took a stoll to the New Haven Green and ate dinner at a Korean and Japanese restaurant. Dave and Keith went for a run this morning, and then it was time for corned beef hash and eggs at our favorite diner.
Our next visitors are coming in about two weeks. My parents are making the long drive out east to visit Dave and I and then drive down to D.C. to visit Nathan and Kyle.

I finally took some photos of our apartment to share. I have interior shots that I will put at http://picasaweb.google.com/eputnam97

No comments: