Dave and I enjoyed an evening out Monday, participating the first New Haven Restaurant Week. Several of New Haven's finest restaurants are offering patrons lunch or dinner at fixed prices -- very good deals.
Dave and I went to Bespoke, which usually has entrees for around $30. But we were able to order an appetizer/salad, entree and dessert for $29 each. And it was good!
Hartford does this every year, so we are glad that New Haven is doing it, too. Unfortunately, our schedule doesn't allow us to dine at many restaurants. Dave leaves before lunch, and we both are at work for dinner.
I took one picture with Dave's cell phone, but the lightening was horrible for photos.
On a completely different subject - although good food will be involved - Dave and I are headed to New Orleans on Friday. My cousin Ben is getting married this weekend. It's going to be fun, and I'm sure we will have lots of pictures to share.
And one more mention -- today is not only Veterans Day, but it's also Dave's Dad's birthday. He is 60 today. Happy Birthday Mike!
No comments:
Post a Comment