It has been nearly a month since we've last posted anything. We've had a crazy last few weeks. I can't even begin to tell you.....
First of all - the BIG NEWS. Sam is going to be a big brother. Yep, that's right. Dave and I are expecting baby No. 2. Crazy, huh?! This wasn't exactly planned, but it's a blessing nontheless. We heard the baby's heartbeat already, and it seems that everything is progressing well. The due date is Dec. 10.
Second, Sam and I spend about a week in Wisconsin. We were planning on flying home on April 20 to surprise my dad, who turned 60 on the 21st. But our plans were rearranged because of the unexpected death of my uncle Jimmy.
Jimmy's funeral was April 17 in Prairie. Sam and I flew into Chicago on the 16th. It was a sad weekend, but the funeral was an incredible tribute to a kind, generous man.
Sam and I stayed on in Wisconsin the following week, hanging out with family and celebrating my dad's birthday. Sam took him out to lunch on the big day.
Finally, I haven't been feeling well. This new baby is reeking havoc on my eating and sleeping. I fear that is the main reason why I haven't updated this blog in some time.
Here are some photos from our time in Wisconsin. They were taken by my dad, and there are several videos in there too: Sam in Platteville
No comments:
Post a Comment