Friday, May 31, 2013

Update

The boys and I are slowly settling into a routine in Platteville, but it has been hard because the boys have not been sleeping well. Jonah has been going through a growth spurt - waking every hour to 90 minutes at night to eat. Sam and Henry have been waking up at various times throughout the night and then getting up super early, sometimes at 5 a.m.

We had the pleasure of hanging out with cousin Ben, his wife, Kira, and her two boys, Ethan and Elliot, on Memorial Day. Susie, Tony, Michael and Vittoria also came to Platteville for some brats on the rainy, dreary day.

On Tuesday, the boys and I traveled up to Prairie to hang out with everyone again. We went to Spook Cave  (the boys, Aunt Susie and I did not go in), Pike's Peak and the Villa Louis.

Four weeks from today, we close on our house. We hope to move in that weekend - June 29-30.

Below is a video of Jonah, who loves to talk and laugh. (Sorry, the lighting isn't the best.)

No comments: