We are in our new home! And I'm finally able to post something here because we just got our internet service installed today. (We also are the proud owners of a TV -- we haven't had one since Sept. of 2009!)
Jonah and I arrived in Wauwatosa on the 4th of July. Our new washer/dryer were delivered on Friday morning, and the moving van arrived on Friday afternoon. The first two items off the truck were NOT ours. Needless to say, I was freaked for a bit that they movers brought the wrong stuff. Alas, it all went fine.
Papa and Grandma Debbie brought Sam and Henry up on Saturday. They love the house, the huge backyard and the park only a block away. We've met a few of the neighbors, including a family across the street with children the same age as ours. In fact, Sam will be in 4K with the oldest girl starting this fall.
We still have lots to unpack. And I have lots of photos to upload here, including a photo of the scrumptious cake the boys picked out for Dave's birthday today . I also plan to share a few photos my friend Joy took of Jonah. So much to do, so little time!
No comments:
Post a Comment