Monday, February 10, 2014

Anyone out there?

Oh, my! It's been almost a month since we've lasted posted anything. It's been a very busy month of work for me. Things continue to go well. The boys have adjusted to daycare, for the most part. When I leave Jonah, he no longer cries. (It makes me cry, though.) Sam is still doing well, and we feel Henry is getting there. He's been taking naps at daycare, which is huge. He's soooooo much more pleasant to be around after he naps.

Anyway, on Saturday, which we call "family day," (it's the only whole day of the week all five of us can spend together), we checked out the Milwaukee Public Market. We ate hummus and pita, sushi and the boys enjoyed some dinosaur-shaped chocolate pops. Photos: Milwaukee Public Market

Also, to go back in time a bit, I spent the first weekend of February in the Twin Cities with friends. Dave stayed home with the boys, with help from Grandma Debbie and Papa on that Sunday. My friend, Joy, whose birthday is Feb. 5, and I celebrated at Pycho Suzi's, as featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Here are some photos of the wonderful drinks I consumed and some Minnesota "sushi" (ham, cream cheese and pickle rollups!) : Liz is OLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CORRECTION: Liz is in her prime of life.

Keith