[As told by Sam] We went to Dunkin Donuts and we are going to go to the museum.
We slipped on a Slipping Slide and we splashed in the pool.
I am feeling fun.
We went to a hotel. We went camping.
[As told by Henry] We went to the batting cage. We went golfing. We went in the swimming pool.
I like chocolate donuts!
I went on the highway.
We went on a boat. It was a fun boat. You went into the deeper water.
And there's a doggie there. It is Grandma Barb's doggie, and McKenzie's. The doggie's name is Jetta.
We are going to have lasagna tonight. We tried some berries, but it's not blueberries, just berries.
We saw some cows, and they had vanilla and chocolate milk in them. McKenzie said that. We had grape juice.
I feel fine. And we had fun there, but today is the last day that we're going to be here.


No comments:
Post a Comment