I'm talking about my mystery magazines. A few months ago, I wrote about receiving Outside magazine in the mail without warning, and no one came forward to take credit for a gift subscription or an accidental subscription or a fit of drunkeness or loss of sanity (other than my own).
And I swear, I didn't subscribe to it myself, though I've been enjoying reading the magazine, nonetheless.
Well, I come home from work yesterday, and Liz informs me that I've received the latest issue of Men's Health.
Say what?

And again, I don't recall ever even considering subscribing to Men's Health — not because I'm already healthy (far from it), but because I'm a geek, and geeks read the New Yorker and the Atlantic and maybe Outside (for the fantasy life), but not so much Men's Health.
That said, the latest issue has a nice cover article on Barack Obama. And it's billed on the cover as the "Special Wealth & Power Issue." I could get into that.
Hey, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll read the dang magazine. But it's time I got to the bottom of this crazy mystery.
Who is the magazine gremlin?!? Show yourself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment